April’s flavour of the month – Yuzu with Sansho pepper!
Beautiful yellow and green shells flavoured with Japanese yuzu with amazing yuzu creamy buttercream and the lemony sansho pepper.
Yuzu is a Japanese citrus fruit, like to a wild mandarin orange crossed with a lemon and grapefruit.
- All macarons are packaged in a plastic tray and box
- My macarons are best kept in the fridge up to 5-7 days and consumed at room temperature
- All macarons contain nuts
- Gluten free
- *with gluten
- Sizes: ~4 cm
- Colour may vary slightly from photographs shown as my products are made by hand
- Recycling Plastic Packaging