If you’ve never tried this beautiful pink Ispahan macaron cake made by Laduree and Pierre Herme, now you can! Bite the Macaron Ispahan macaron cake is more than a macaron, more than a cake, this is the most famous and delicious creation.
The Ispahan macaron is a mix of rose cream, lychee and fresh whole raspberries sandwiched between two pink macaron shells, decorated with fresh rose petals and raspberries. Absolutely amazing combination and perfect harmony between raspberries and awesome delicate rose cream.
Perfect gift for Valentine’s Day or a perfect dessert for your afternoon tea.
Ingredients: almond, milk, unsalted butter, yolks, egg white, raspberries, lychee, rose, icing sugar, sugar.
Ispahan Macaron Cake Care:
- The price is for one Ispahan Macaron Cake
- Collection only or delivery in Warrington WA1,2,3,4,5
- Keep in the refrigerator until serving
- To best enjoy this product, serve within 2 days of purchase.
- All macarons contain nuts
- Gluten free
- Size approx. : 7,5 cm, 3 inch
- Colour may vary slightly from photographs shown as my products are made by hand